Cuatro Vidas Un Amor: My First Week Back...this picture says it all

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My First Week Back...this picture says it all

I have to admit that my first week back to work was hard but not as difficult as I thought it would be (I guess). It is already over and its only Wednesday!! I forgot this week is SpRiNg BrEaK so I have a five day weekend then only six more short weeks till summer. I hope it will go by fast.

We had Sirlei's pics taken a couple of weeks ago and here are some of my favorites:)

2 comments:

The Coach and his Wife said...

Yeah for Spring Break! She is getting so big, I love those pics. Your family one is so cute to!

Emily & Eric said...

I am glad you did have a horrible time going back to work. You are so lucky to have your mom to help watch your baby. I am sure that made it easier.
Anyway she is getting so big. We need to get together soon. Seems like forever since I have seen you.