Cuatro Vidas Un Amor: Feliz Cumpleanos!!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Feliz Cumpleanos!!!

My fave guy turned 27! It was Mauricios birthday recently and Sirlei and I suprised him at work with Popeys Chicken and we had a little picnic (Sirlei LOVES it outside). Every time Mauricio travels he always gets Popeys at the Houstan Airport ( he LOVES it), until the other day I thought you couldn't get it in Utah. But my sis Jen told me that they had one on Base so she let me in so I could get some and surprise him (THANKS Jen!!!) He was surprised, I told him I flew to Houstan that morning to pick it up ( he didn't BELIEVE me). Were also going out to dinner and to see Transformers with friends and family to celebrate ( more on that in another POST).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE your the best Sirlei and I love you so so so so so much!!!My First Pigtails!!!

No comments: