Cuatro Vidas Un Amor: Mi Esposo

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mi Esposo

1. Where did you meet your husband? We met at Sky Bar. It was Latin Dance night.
2. How long did you date before you got married? We dated over two years.
3. How long have you been married? We have been married 1 year and 2 months.
4. What does he do that surprises you? Plans vacations without telling me. He loves to take me to places I've never been.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile:)
6. What is his best quality? He has a ton! But I would say the fact that he will do anything anytime for his family and friends. He is the one you can always count on to be there.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Just the usual like babe and stuff. He should get a cute spanish nick-name for me I think but he hasn't yet.
8. What is his favorite food? Definately Chinese Food
9. What is his favorite sport? Football and wrestling
10. When and where did you first kiss? I don't remeber the day but it was by my car.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We used to love to go Latin Dancing but now that I can't move we mainly just hang out and go to dinner together. We also love to go on vacations together even if they are just overnight.
12. Do you have any children? My first little girl named twinkles (my dog but she is treated like my baby) and a littel girl on the way:)
13. Does he have any hidden talents? This man can fix or install anything and everything you ask him too.
14. How old is he? 26 years old
15. Who said 'I love you' first? He did
16. What is his favorite music? He likes a little of everything
17. What do you admire most about him? How much he loves me no matter what and that I know he would do anything for me and our little girl.
18. What is his favorite color? Um not sure. I'll say blue
19. Will he read this? Yeah he likes to look at our blog
20. Who do you tag? anyone who hasn't done this yet

1 comment:

hano&brittanymelendez said...

Jodi why no pictures of your pregnant tummy???? I think that you should post some because Hano and I don't get to see these things! I hope that you are feeling good. We are excited to see you guys and the new niece!!