Cuatro Vidas Un Amor

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

1. Where did you meet your Wife? We met at Sky Bar. It was Latin Dance night.
2. How long did you date before you got married? A little less than 3 years
3. How long have you been married? We have been married 1 year and 2 months.
4. What does she do that surprises you? Alot
5. What is your favorite feature of his? Her eyes, and laugh, Plus she looks beautiful pregnant
6. What is her best quality? Well there is not enough space, but to name a few she is always encouraging and helpful when I start to second guess medical school.
7. Does she have a nickname for you? Babe, but if she says my full name I know I'm in trouble
8. What is her favorite food? Right now, whatever sirlei tells her
9. What is her favorite sport? Dancing
10. When and where did you first kiss? It was right outside her car in july
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Travel!!!!! even if just for a day, dancing, and just laying on the couch watching tv as well.
12. Do you have any children? Our first one is on the way
13. Does she have any hidden talents? Yeah she can decorate
14. How old is she? 21 years old
15. Who said 'I love you' first? She did, but she claims I did ( I actually did, but I wrote that cuz I know she'll check this later today)
16. What is her favorite music? Country and spanish cuz she is trying to learn it
17. What do you admire most about her? Everything, after along trip out of the country hearing her voice always makes me feel like I'm almost home
18. What is her favorite color? Earth tones
19. Will she read this? Of course
20. Who do you tag? Huh?

No comments: