Cuatro Vidas Un Amor: 1 Year With Twinkles...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

1 Year With Twinkles...

Today is our one year anniversary with Twinkles. We got her at Petsmart at the Super Pet Adoption one year ago today. Her owner was an elderly woman from California and became sick so she was placed in a nursing home and poor twinkles was sent to a shelter. Twinkles was going to be euthanized because of her age, she is ten, it is hard to place older dogs in homes because everyone usually wants a puppy. But because of her sweet personality a rescue group from Utah rescued her and brought her here so we were able to adopt her. She came with about 6 outfits and some toys. She LOVES to dress up. She has brought us so much joy and really is our first baby. I even used her to tell my hubby I was pregnant:) I bought a shirt for her and used iron on letters to spell, " I'm gonna be a big sister!" It was priceless to see his face when he saw her and read her shirt.

No comments: