Cuatro Vidas Un Amor: Baby Oh Baby!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Baby Oh Baby!



THREE MORE MONTHS LEFT!!!!! I don't think my stomach will stretch that much more! I am 27 weeks pregnant so 13 more and Sirlei will be here! The next three months will go by so fast and I still feel like I have so much to do before her arrival. I really want to have a natural birth so I have signed up for hypnobirth classes. If any of you are familiar with hypnobirth or have actually done this for your own births leave a comment and tell me your experience, I would love to hear your story. Iam getting kind of anxious and worried about the whole birthing process but the research I've done has shown that hypnobirth has a lot of advantages for mothers. I'll keep you updated on my classes and how they go if any of you other prego women are curios about them as well. Leave a comment if you have any questions. I finally posted a pic of Sirlei!

3 comments:

Scott and Malorie said...

Well aren't you just the cutest prego girl ever. How adorable. I'm so excited for you to be a mommy!!

Emily & Eric said...

That picture is so cute of her little face! I cant wait to see her in a few short months. YEAH!

The Coach and his Wife said...

Ultrasound pics amaze me! And I love the name you guys picked out. I still cant believe everyone is having babies-when did we grow up?