Cuatro Vidas Un Amor: LUCKI...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

LUCKI...


My dad is way into metal detecting and he goes with his friends almost every weekend. He finds a lot of cool stuff like jewlery, rings, old coins, and keys etc. But about 2 weeks ago he brought home something my mom never would have expected, a dog! My dad said that he was out in the middle of nowhere metal detecting and this poor skinny dog came up to them begging for food. My dad shared his lunch with him, and the dog followed them around the rest of the day. When it came time to come home my dad just couldn't leave it so he brought him home. My mom has named him Lucki cause she says he was lucky my dad found him. Well it turns out Lucki is still a puppy and likes to destroy everything. He has shredded pillows, a bookcase full of magazines, toys and just yesterday ripped two holes in her couch. I don't think he will be lucky to much longer if he keeps this up. Overall he really is a sweet dog just has a bit too much energy:)

No comments: