Cuatro Vidas Un Amor: One year has come and gone

Thursday, October 16, 2008

One year has come and gone




As you know it was our one year anniversary last Sunday and Mauricio surprised me with Thriller Tickets and a night at the Anniversary Inn! I can't start the holiday season without watching Thriller, its come sort of a tradition for us to go every year. The Ann. Inn was so nice. We wanted to stay in the Paris themed room because we were engaged in Paris on top of the Eiffel Tower and we had a Paris themed reception so it would have brought back a lot of great memories but that room was already booked. Instead we stayed in the Italian Gondola room which was so pretty, I would love to go to Italy one day. I am such a lucky girl to be married to Mauricio, it has been such a great year and I love him so much.

1 comment:

hano&brittanymelendez said...

Hey You Congrats on one year! Here is something kinda weird, Hano and I have stayed in that same room, ha ha ha ha ha!!